WPC1-975 Osmio 50 Micron Pleated Cartridge
Greater surface area, longer life,reduced filtration costs! Watts pleated cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown,resin bonded and other depth style filter elements because our pleated cartridges provide increased surface area, lower pressure drop and longer service life. Our 100% synthetic media is washable and cleanable, five micron and up, to reduce filtration costs.
- Greater dirt holding capacity; more surface area; lower initial pressure drop; higher flow rates; longer life; reduced filtration costs.
- Superior performance with no additives or binders to break down which may cause foaming and filter degradation.
- Full product line to satisfy your application.
- Additional security at no additional charge.
- Reduce filter replacement costs.
- Easily identify standard OD replacements.
- Reduced filter costs for higher profits.
- Filter media is pleated
- Cellulose-FREE, 100% synthetic media
- Wide range of lengths and micron ratings
- Individually wrapped for purity
- Washable and reusable, 5 micron and up
- Color-coded end caps (2-3/4” OD)
- New lower list price
Washable and reusable
Osmio pleated cartridges are washable and reusable, five micron and up to reduce filtration costs.For best results, direct spray into the pleats to dislodge the sediment.
||Osmio 2.5 x 10 Inch Pleated Filter 50 Micron
||Product Code: WPC1-975
Osmio pleated specifications
Maximum temperature 140°F (60°C)
Minimum temperature 40°F (4.4°C)
Maximum pressure 40 psid
Recommended change out 25 psid
Filter media (1 & 5 micron) Polypropylene
Filter media (20 & 50 micron) Polyester
Material - center tube Polypropylene
Material - end caps Molded Polyurethane
100% synthetic filter media; color coded end caps indicate micron ratings.
Available in 1, 5, 20, and 50 micron nominal rated cartridges.