Pure 4.5x10" Carbon Block Cartridge
The carbon range delivers a genuine balance between chlorine absorption, high dirt-holding and value for money. Suited to processes where the life of the carbon is never fully used. A carbon cartridge manufactured from acid washed bituminous Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) and extruded into a carbon block format. Constructed with an outer polypropylene wrap that protects and extends the life of the carbon block, capturing particles and preventing premature plugging. Top-of-the-line carbon block filter cartridge for chlorine, taste, odor and sediment reduction.
• Competitively priced!
• Outperforms GAC cartridges four ways: 1. Superior chlorine reduction, 2. Lower pressure drop., 3. Will not channel, 4. Lower cost
• Media wrap between center tube and carbon block to reduce carbon fines.
• 100% Coconut shell Carbon.
• NSF Approved Product
Chlorine Reduction (litres):
> 12,000 US gallons@ 2.0 gpm
7.6 - Initial @ Flow* 4.0 psid @ 3.5 gpm
Initial p (bar):
10" Carbon Filter Specifications:
1. Outer polypropylene wrap extends the life of the block by preventing premature plugging.
2. Carbon block extruded from acid washed bituminous activated carbon.
Materials of Construction
Carbon Type: Acid Washed Bituminous
End Cap: Polypropylene
Gasket: Silicone (EPDM/Buna-N)
Core: Polypropylene wrap
Micron Ratings (μ) 5
Lengths (") 9¾
Maximum Operating Temperature (°C) 82
Maximum Operating Pressure (bar) 17
Chlorine Reduction (L)
Large Diameter 9¾" - 24,000 L
Length (nominal mm) 248
Outside Diameter (nominal mm) 107
Inside Diameter (nominal mm) 28