• Reduces fine sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and protozoan cysts in residential drinking water
• Nominal filtration rating of 0.5 micron
• Carbon block filter surrounds the quartz UV lamp sleeve
• Pre-filter for Pentek UV-110 and UVS-110 Ultraviolet Systems
• Maximum temperature of 180 degrees F (82.3 degrees C)
• Dimensions (H x W) 9-1/2 x 2-3/4 inches (242 x 70 mm)
This Pentek CBU-10 carbon block filter cartridge for ultraviolet (UV) systems reduces fine sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and protozoan cysts in residential drinking water. It has a nominal filtration rating of 0.5 micron at an efficiency of 85%. The cartridge surrounds the quartz UV lamp sleeve in Pentek UV-110 and UVS-110 ultraviolet water treatment systems to provide prefiltration that assures maximum transmittance of UV light through the water. It has a maximum operating temperature of 180 degrees F (82.3 degrees C). This carbon filter cartridge is for use in residential drinking water purification.
|Model||Pentek Carbon Block Filter Cartridge for UVS-110-2 and UV-110-2 Systems|
|In Depth||Product code: CBU-10
Size: 9-1/2" x 2-3/4"
Micron: 0.5 Micron