Why Buy the Osmio Undercounter Water Filter?
The Osmio Undercounter Water Filter offers a 6-stage water filtration with the help of a single filter cartridge. This under-sink filter system comes with the following benefits:
- Superior Filtration: The Osmio under-sink water filter uses a combination of silver-impregnated granular activated carbon with regular GAC, riolyte and KDF filter media for bacteriostatic properties and in-depth filtration targeting various contaminants from chlorine to heavy metals;
- Low Maintenance Costs: The filter cartridge in this 6-stage system has a fantastic service life of 2 years, which translates into higher savings on filter replacement;
- pH Enhanced Water: The riolye media adds healthy minerals to water, thus, optimizing its pH and making it more alkaline;
- No-Ongoing Maintenance: Thanks to the high durability of the filter cartridge within the system, the undercounter filter requires no on-going maintenance;
- Easy Filter Replacement: Multi-stage filter systems usually use separate cartridges for every stage of filtration. The Osmio 2-year under-sink filter uses a single filter cartridge that’s quick and easy to replace;
- Better Flow Rates: The more stages of filtration, the higher the chances of your flow rates taking a hit. The filter is unique in this respect: it offers a multi-stage filtration process without affecting flow rates;
- Filter Tap Included: This 6-stage under-sink filter is dispatched with a 1/4 turn Chrome Tap for dispensing filtered water, but you can upgrade to a 3-way kitchen tap, which dispenses regular hot and cold water in addition to filtered water.