The pack contains 2 x 2.5" x 10" Carbon Block 5 Micron Filter Dual Pack, NSF/WRAS Approved.
Suited to processes where the life of the carbon is never fully used. A carbon cartridge manufactured from acid washed bituminous Granular Activated Carbon
(GAC) and extruded into a carbon block format. Constructed with an outer polypropylene wrap that protects and extends the life of the carbon block, capturing particles and preventing premature plugging
Top-of-the-line carbon block filter cartridge for chlorine, taste, odor and sediment reduction
• Competitively priced!
• Outperforms GAC cartridges four ways: 1. Superior chlorine reduction, 2. Lower pressure drop., 3. Will not channel, 4. Lower cost
• Media wrap between center tube and carbon block to reduce carbon fines.
• 100% Coconut shell Carbon.
• NSF Certified Product
|Model||2.5" x 10" Carbon Block 5 Micron Filter Dual Pack|
|SKU||2.5" x 10" Carbon Block 5 Micron Filter Dual Pack|
|In Depth||The 2.5" x 10" Carbon Block 5 Micron Filter Dual Pack filters use coconut carbon filtration technology to maximize the carbon capacity and prevent channelling whilst maintaining a low pressure drop leading to more efficient water filtration.
The filter is a compatible replacement water filter cartridge for similar 10" filter housings including brands such as Pentek, Ametek, Culligan, Whirlpool and so on. It will fit all under sink water filter housings which use a standard size small 10" x 2.5" filter replacement cartridge.
The NSF/WRAS approved 5 Micron Carbon Block filters (also certified by ISO) use coconut carbon filtration technology to maximize the carbon capacity and prevent channelling whilst maintaining a low pressure drop leading to more efficient water filtration.
2.5" x 10" Carbon Filter Specifications:
1. Outer polypropylene wrap extends the life of the block by preventing premature plugging.
2. Carbon block extruded from acid washed bituminous activated carbon.
Micron Ratings (μ) 5
Lengths (") 9¾
Maximum Operating Temperature (°C) 82
Maximum Operating Pressure (bar) 17, Initial @ Flow* 2.0 psid @ 1.0 gpm**
Chlorine Reduction (L)
6,000 US gallons @ 1.0 gpm*
Length (nominal mm) 248
Outside Diameter (nominal mm) 65
Inside Diameter (nominal mm) 28
1. Projected Chlorine taste and odor reduction capacity when tasted in accordance with NSF/ANSI42 protocol.*
2. Nominal particulate rating is for >85% of a given size as determined from single - pass particle counting results.**